Random Facts about Mrs. Bachelor:
1. I was born in Bristol, CT on December 12, 1974. How old am I?
2. I graduated from high school and joined the Army Reserves as a
31Uniform (Find out what 31Uniform means and a treat will be given).
3. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for 4 years.
4. I lived in Denver, Colorado for 4 years where I earned my B.A. in History at Metropolitan State College of Denver.
5. I have two daughters: Emma (13 years old) & Bella (8 years old).
6. Activities I want to learn how to do or work on: motorcycling, paragliding, scuba-diving, biking and tennis.
7. My favorite foods are pizza and home-made chocolate chip
8. I have lived in California for 8 years.
9. I LOVE coffee!
I am a dedicated life-long learner. We can become better at most anything with the right tools and above all PERSEVERANCE. This belief has brought me here and I have SO much more to learn.
Metropolitan State College of Denver: History/Political Science B.A., 2000.
California State University; Multiple Subject Credential, Special Needs (mild - moderate) Credential 2014.
I believe that everyone has the ability to learn when given the opportunity to receive a quality education. Every child is unique and with guidance and support can use their strengths to make a difference in themselves and our world.